Tuesday, October 2, 2007

A Close Call

Today I was at the office, and the woman that does registration for foreigners asked me on what date I had entered Russia most recently. I went to get my migration card, the stamped document that you fill out when you go through passport control. It wasn't in my passport where it should have been.


I couldn't think where I could have put it! I always keep it in my passport, or at least in my purse. If I tried to keep it somewhere else, I would forget where I decided to keep it. I couldn't remember taking it out, so all I could think of was that it had fallen out accidentally.


When I got home, I had a free hour for cleaning my room, but instead used it to tear apart my room looking for the migration card. I tried all the little piles of paper with no results. Finally I tried the trashcan, and there it was. God is good!


P.S. After I took this photo, I almost forgot to take the migration card out again and put it in a safe place. :) When will I be organized???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just added word verification to reduce spam. Nothing personal!

You’re welcome to leave a link to your own blog here if it's relevant to this blog.

Please make sure that your comments are 1) relevant and 2) respectful (i.e. no cuss words, attacks on individuals).

Voices

 In the past month, it has been interesting to read the published thoughts of Russian friends as they've gotten their voice back upon es...