Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Hymn #7

I was a little surprised that my recent hymn e-mail featured "God is so good." I thought of it as more of a praise chorus than a hymn. The hymn compiler wrote that he doesn't like the repetitive nature of the song, and suggested an alternate version with more text. I don't always like repetitive songs much either, but it is possible to get tired of proclaiming God's goodness?


God is so good,
God is so good,
God is so good,
He’s so good to me!

He cares for me,
He cares for me,
He cares for me,
He’s so good to me!

I love Him so,
I love Him so,
I love Him so,
He’s so good to me!

I praise His Name,
I praise His Name,
I praise His Name,
He’s so good to me!

-author unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just added word verification to reduce spam. Nothing personal!

You’re welcome to leave a link to your own blog here if it's relevant to this blog.

Please make sure that your comments are 1) relevant and 2) respectful (i.e. no cuss words, attacks on individuals).

Voices

 In the past month, it has been interesting to read the published thoughts of Russian friends as they've gotten their voice back upon es...