Thursday, January 8, 2009

Comment on comments

While I'm trying to fix technical problems with another post: FYI, I switched the commenting on this blog so that the comment box shows up right under the post rather than the pop-up window. I'm not sure why this should make a difference, but it seems more convenient.

I've noticed that blogger designs in general don't seem to encourage discussion, although I'm not sure exactly what the problem with the format is. Obviously content is the main thing, but I visit a variety of blogs and the blogger ones always seem a little low on comments. Anyway, I don't know enough to mess with coding, but if you have any tips or tricks, let me know.

2 comments:

Just added word verification to reduce spam. Nothing personal!

You’re welcome to leave a link to your own blog here if it's relevant to this blog.

Please make sure that your comments are 1) relevant and 2) respectful (i.e. no cuss words, attacks on individuals).

Voices

 In the past month, it has been interesting to read the published thoughts of Russian friends as they've gotten their voice back upon es...