Sunday, January 25, 2009

My desk is getting cluttered...

Yes, that's a nativity set I have out. I hit the after-Christmas sales on Amazon and finally found one I liked.

The only problem is that I wanted to take it to Russia, but I'm not sure how I'm going to fit it in my suitcase! As you can see, it's not exactly miniature...


P.S. See that little door behind the nativity figurines? That's where the animal lives. There's another door next to my bed and two more in the corner. Today I woke up at 3am to lots of noises. It sounded like a feeding fest or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just added word verification to reduce spam. Nothing personal!

You’re welcome to leave a link to your own blog here if it's relevant to this blog.

Please make sure that your comments are 1) relevant and 2) respectful (i.e. no cuss words, attacks on individuals).

Voices

 In the past month, it has been interesting to read the published thoughts of Russian friends as they've gotten their voice back upon es...