Friday, April 17, 2009

Lightening up

I have a few blog posts in mind, but they continue to be rather heavy, introspective commentaries. It is not my intention to bring everyone down. Although I enjoy wrestling with life's questions and getting input from others, I also want to be an encouragement.

I believe it's important to record struggles because it is a blessing to read about God's provision later on. Nevertheless, life is full of good news to share.

Today in Proverbs I read this:

A happy heart makes the face cheerful,
but heartache crushes the spirit. 15:13

and this: A cheerful look brings joy to the heart,
and good news gives health to the bones. 15:30

For all of you who believe, my prayer today is:

May all who seek you rejoice and be glad in you; may those who love your salvation always say, 'Let God be exalted!'
Ps. 70:4

God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just added word verification to reduce spam. Nothing personal!

You’re welcome to leave a link to your own blog here if it's relevant to this blog.

Please make sure that your comments are 1) relevant and 2) respectful (i.e. no cuss words, attacks on individuals).

Voices

 In the past month, it has been interesting to read the published thoughts of Russian friends as they've gotten their voice back upon es...