Thursday, January 7, 2010

Past and future adventures

This time last year, I was "exiled" in the U.S. Well, the holidays were over, and I was ready to come back to Russia. ;)

I waited several months for a work visa that never came through. And I made it back to St. Petersburg in the spring.

In the next week or two I should be able to find about this year's quota, determine whether or not I can apply for temporary residency, and learn what the requirements are for me specifically. I am not really looking forward to it, but at least I have the study option for another 5 1/2 months, so I don't have to worry about visas simultaneously.

Oddly enough, the company that had wanted to offer me work in the spring has recently resurfaced.

I think an adventure is coming...

2 comments:

Just added word verification to reduce spam. Nothing personal!

You’re welcome to leave a link to your own blog here if it's relevant to this blog.

Please make sure that your comments are 1) relevant and 2) respectful (i.e. no cuss words, attacks on individuals).

Voices

 In the past month, it has been interesting to read the published thoughts of Russian friends as they've gotten their voice back upon es...